Friday, September 9, 2011

Fotoblog

From the mosque gardens looking at the south wall of the Cathedral. I think.

Once, an Egyptian king gave a Spanish princess many presents. One was this alligator. The cathedral still has it. #strangemarriageproposals

My cathedral door is cooler than yours.

The Spanish Princess was married on this altar, which has a pictographic gilded chart of Jesus' life featuring more than 3000 figurines. And a lot of gold.

Where Big Bird was baptized

Harry Potter 8?

Mom and Dad, redo my bedroom ceiling as such, please.

A priest's changing room? I don't even have a walk-in closet.

Crowns donated by sevillanos for a STATUE of Mary/Jesus. Gold, diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, and lots of potential tax dollars.

Rising up the Giralda. at 42*C. Worth it to see these flying buttresses.

I live here.

Actually, I live there. In the middle. Really far back. And walk to and from there to school everyday. But it looks like this, so it's worth it x1000.
These images are better in real life. Really. Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment