Monday, December 12, 2011

Photograph

The title of this photoblog is 'photograph' because everything in England is formal-er. So, here is a montage of photography from my personal camera. More shall come from those of Kate and Elizabeth, the photographers who accompanied me through these journeys to more than 10 towns in 11 days...

My first picture. Nerdy.
Maps from the London underground planning rooms for WWII. With Churchill's pushpins!

That man is a dummy. Stuck in the past.

Ridin' dirty.

Makes me think of that old Gavin DeGraw song, "Chariot"

Tower of London is actually a whole set of towers.

From the Fall battle collection

The selfies begin. From the top of Tower Bridge!

Just your average Shakespearian Globe Theater.

She lived in my house when I was five.

The chube. That's how they pronounce it.

Bagel, lox, orange juice, winning.

Rosetta Stone? Key to ancient history? Nerdgasmic?

Just casually drawing a perfect
copy of a Parthenon statue.

Sparkly cupcake by Lola, in Topshop. Sprinkles, you lose.

Sammies. Get in my tummy.

Teatime mackerel and quail egg? Omnomnot.

The first tofu. Almost as good as that bagel above. Goodbye London!

Note: Then I went to Dublin but took no pictures. None. Zero. My camera was charging.

And then we landed in Scotland.

JK Rowling fans, be jealous.

University of Edinburgh Candy Store.
Where's ours, Northwestern?

Really, it's all a blur of Christmas lights.


Add caption

Welcome to the middle of nowhere. 

Selfies on the streets of Ludlow?
A rare all three picture. Atop a ruined castle.

Just my size. Why wasn't I born in the 1300s?

Medieval glamour, steal my heart. No plague, no problem.
Hey, not London England.

Now we get all artsy.


And at Wittley Castle too!?


Obsessed with David and Janet. Birmingmum and Midlandad?
Selfies at church? Now this is just ridiculous.

Sold, for 4000 pounds. I'll give you double that?


There is no finer couple in all the Midlands.
Thanks for the liquer, the tour, and
the best hospitality in all of the UK.

A sink, in our room, in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
So. British.


No comments:

Post a Comment