Thursday, December 29, 2011

So it ends. It's over. So is the year.

A fellow writer who takes writing much more seriously and professionally than I do recently told me that he really doesn't like my photoblogs. Lucky for him, this is the last one to go up for a while.

After a week and a bit in the real American world, deliriously living in a hotel actually, I am confident I will now do a highly competent job of captioning and posting my final Spain gems of photography.

A tower of gold in darkness. The end is all a blur.
Dancing by the river. Just a regular stop on the walk home.

I head down the marble stairs to breakfast.

And promptly gorge myself with my favorites. Going all out!

Laundrytime. 

An undercover photo illegally taken at the extensive nativity display around the corner.

The schoolyard. Casual tropical gardens.

Just your local church.


Getting artsy in the neighborhood.


You forget that these are things you see every day.

On your street corner.

At eye level.

Who was Lorenzo Fernandez? Why was my street named after him?

You are my dad. Not, Lorenzo Fernandez.

Super Closeup #1.

#2. Hey LuisManuel

Lunch and learn with the 3 o'clock news.

Door to the porch.

I am not sure I really did live somewhere this cute.

Going out. I am pretty over having to open the gate every time.

A really tall tree. A really white set of buildings. A really average corner.

Cafes and shoe stores. Spain's two main sectors. 

The commercial palace with the mostest: Corte Ingles

My trainer buddies at the gym. Let's hope I'll keep up the good work!

Night falls at the bus stop. And everywhere in Sevilla.

Ana goes crazy in the kitchen making paella.

While Sebas sings?

We ate most of it before I even paused for a picture.

Courtney is tall.

Me and the fam.

We're the five best friends that anyone could ever have.

The house got decorated for Christmas before we left. Feliz Navidad!

That ad I walked by every day for your dream boobjob.

The Cruz del Campo, more famous for it's alcoholic inspiration than it's religious meaning.

Goodnight, house. Goodbye, Sevilla.
Hello, Jews, Philadelphia, and Shabbat!

No comments:

Post a Comment