Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'd catch a Granada for you

It's like the architect couldn't pick one design element so he just overdid them all!

A pirate is buried here! Argh!

Medieval hymnals psych me up.

Plaza de plaza de plaza

Packerfans at the Alhambra? 

Carlos Quinientos Palace. Looks more like a bullring. 

This is where they shot the reconquistadores from. They lost.
Oh, hi.


You all look the same-ish.

Little windy up there, hair?

Reppin' Spain. And the EU. And Andalucia. And Granada.

Can't touch this. Really, you can't.

When Jack went up the hill and spilled that plaster, this is where it went.

I was there.

Decorative windows with no fresh air or escape functions.

Tempted to touch.

Hey, weird donkey. I remember you from 2008.
Stalagmites and stalactites? Or just more plaster.



Gardens. For a Princess. Like me.

I am a Lady in Spain.

4BR, 3Bath, great views, 15th century mountain home, running water.

No comments:

Post a Comment