Friday, November 25, 2011

So many ways I could go

I guess I could blog about how nice sleeping in was after the epic Thanksgiving food coma.
I could also tell you about how I showed up at work at 12:l5 PM but no one was there, so I went shopping instead and came back an hour later.
I could also tell you about my senora's lovely cousins who came over for lunch - which involved Ana stuffing leftovers down our throats, including my last piece of kosher meat.
I could detail the subsequent nap, or the time spent planning the final bits of my UK/Ireland adventures for next week.
Later, trying to explain how to "Boom, Shake, Drop" according to the Pitbull song, but in Spanish, at the gym was utterly entertaining for all involved.
The last option would be the discoteca adventures of the night, hiding from authorities, discovering BK has mozzarella sticks, and getting smushed with a huddle of 17-year-olds to American hits.

But, I think the overviews just about cover it.  I just have a bit of word-burnout. I can't give you hundreds everyday, but here are a few to hold you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment