Monday, July 11, 2011

On Stef on Sex

Dear readership,

Stef on Sex is merely on hiatus. It's so fun to write and even more fun to hear that some of you read it. Maybe equally fun - I really enjoy the writing part. Or ranting. Whatever you want to call it, Stef on Sex really helped me define a potential career, explore the Carrie Bradshaw lifestyle sans all the shoes and sexcapades, and get FBlikes from people I never spoke to. This blog does not have the same (sex) appeal, but I think it has the potential to be fun.

I'm just struggling with what to say. Maybe I should go back to just sexual innuedos, cutesy puns, and other laughables?

yours,
me

PS. Slurpies. Free today (7/11). I don't really like them, but maybe you do. Functions well for mixing other fun liquids, I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment