Monday, October 24, 2011

Montage me, Morocco

Oooh.
Welcome to the glamorous Kabila Hotel.
Since the 1970s.


A picture of me. I'm not just making this stuff up.

Moroccan children don't have things to do on Sundays.
Besides stare at tourists.


Maria and me in ChefChaouen. 
Me again! Plus Livy, my weekend long bus buddy.


Look! A candid of me and Tessa having fun!
Or throwing each other off this cliff? 

Sororitastic takeover of Morocco.
You roll your eyes, but you know its cute.


I'm guessing it says "Stop" or something about Allah.


I can swim home from here.

If you really love me, you'll go buy me these in Tetouan.

Tupperware bargaining? I'm in!

Authentic pictures of real life things.

One of the cats that made Morocco smell yucky. But was still cute.

The guy up there's wife?


Danny and the forbidden Mosque of Tetouan.
More creepy kids-in-alley pictures? Really? Yes.

In need of a paint job. 

Christmas colors or national Moroccan colors? Hmmm.
Given by the Christmas lights all around, harder decision than you might think.
An ominous mosque. Say that five times rapido.


No comments:

Post a Comment