Monday, October 10, 2011

No Photography, Please.

But, we take them anyway. I can't help but at least attempt to capture the coolness of Europe.
Here is my trip to Barcelona desde un montage de fotografia.


What do you mean you don't park your vespa by the Cathedral?


Swan Cathedral, the less famous sequel to Swan Lake
Barcelona, fashion capital of Europe.

They start to all look the same.

Some have coloring books. Others stain glass.


Safari Barcelona.

Where Barcelonians bathe.

I casually ran into Dana Cohen here. Also, A&P is not this pretty, and more expensive.

OhMyGaud(i). Park Guell entrance. 

Gettin' sLizard.

1001 tiny glass pieces, 1002, 1003, 1004... lost count. 
Alice in Wonderland is real. And I am the Queen of Hearts.

No one ever taught you to color in the lines, Gaudi?

I will not pay you to move. It's funnier to watch you stay still.

Oh Gaudio, oh Gaudio. (His house. Pink. Before it was manly.)

Welcome to Mount Olympus.

That is all ham. 'Nuf said.


"What do you fill the hole with?" - Julie's roommate
Round challah now in my round tummy.


Oh, Modern art, I will never understand you.

Glass ceiling has a whole new meaning.

Guitar Hero, Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment